Sunday, July 10, 2011

Vegan Brownies!

The best brownies I have ever had! And they are Vegan!!


Here is the original recipe. 

250 g or 2 cups  - unbleached all-purpose flour
  • 400 g or 2 cups - white sugar
  • 65 g or 3/4 cup - unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 Teaspoon -  baking powder
  • 1 Teaspoon - salt
  • 235 ml or 1 cup water
  • 235 ml or 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract

  • I change it slight by changing the water to half water/half soya milk and half the vegetable oil  because that is a lot of oil!! 

    Directions

    1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
    2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. I use an electric mixer so they were really smooth.
    3. Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan. (I lined my tray with grease proof paper)
    4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. (Keep a check on them, Vegan brownies I better soft) 
    5. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares. Unless you like them falling apart and crumbling like I do!

    I am rubbish at making brownies usually but these were so easy and turned out to be the best brownies I have ever made! (Said my dad!)

    I'm sineadycady thanks for....Oh wait never mind! lol

    Sineadycady xx 

5 comments:

  1. awesome recipe! i switched the soy milk for lactose free milk and it turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many calories and how many servings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy brownies recipe you have shared with us. Great work. Please also share some M&M brownies recipe too, my little kids love them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this post very much. its very helpful tik tok video

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article admin thanks for share your article keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check nursing dresses boys t shirts kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete