Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Photo A Day Challenge

June Photo A Day Challenge

I have always wanted to do a challenge but I never remember,
luckily Nina posted this on facebook this morning!
Thanks Nina! 


It was created by @FATMUMSLIM

Join in on twitter or instagram or facebook!

B is for...


I'm moving to Manchester on Tuesday!
Scared but excited to get back to living with my boyfriend, I've missed him!
I moved home to help my mom, I don't really want to discuss what she needed me for but I am finding it hard to leave, she is basically forcing me to live my own life and get out.
My mom does so much and I wish I could just stay and help more.

My biggest tip for moving: List everything that you put in each box on a piece of paper, either stick it to the side or to the inside lid so you always know what it in there.

See you all tomorrow, either on here or on twitter or instagram or facebook!
#Junephotoaday

- Sineady x

5 comments:

  1. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) I have a parnter in crime :) cant wait to see your photo choices chic :) let the challenge begin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super excited! Always wanted to do this! :)

      Delete
  2. HI Sineady... Seriously you moving to Manchester? I live in Manchester and I really hope I ll get to meet you somewhere in the city. You are the first youtuber I ever subscribed to. Thanks for all the videos. Please do let me know if you need any help in Manchester (jyothy.j@gmail.com)and all the best with the move. TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay, so happy to see you join the challenge, Sinead! :D
    I've completed fatmumslim's challenge last month.

    ReplyDelete