Friday, August 30, 2013

Makeup Lessons


Wide/Average/Close




In my new video I show how to create a round appearance to your eyes, If you have wide set eye - which means your eyes are spaced wider apart, more than the distance of one eye between them - this will will bring your eyes closer together. 
It's also a great way to round your eye shape. 





If you follow my blog then you hopefully saw my video/blog post on how to elongate your eyes. If you have close set eye - which means your eyes are spaced close together, less than the distance of one eye between them - This will lengthen your eyes and push them further apart and for those will balance space you'll get a sexy feline look to your eyes.


It's amazing how you can change your eye shape and overall look with just light and dark eyeshadows. 
I hope you try these looks out. 

You can also try these looks out - 



2 comments:

  1. These are really good and super usefull tips....really thnik you explain things short and consist but ´still cover it all....:)...thank you for taking the time to blog and share videos.....:)...lots of Love MizzMadeUp

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post seems really informative to me. I was thinking of doing makeup lesson London by Lina Cameron. She trains the one of best makeup lesson in my town. I am really excited to do this course. My sister did her lesson from Lina too! She is doing so good now!

    ReplyDelete